Liverpool think they can lure PSG’s Kylian Mbappe to Anfield
Diskon terbaik Data SGP 2020 – 2021. Game terkini lainnya hadir dipandang dengan terencana melalui poster yg kita lampirkan dalam web ini, serta juga siap ditanyakan pada teknisi LiveChat pendukung kita yang ada 24 jam Online untuk melayani segala kepentingan antara tamu. Mari secepatnya gabung, & dapatkan prize Undian & Live Casino On-line terhebat yang ada di website kita.
The 2022 January transfer window is closed, but there’s still plenty of gossip swirling about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz on rumours, comings and goings and, of course, done deals!
TOP STORY: Liverpool want in on race for Mbappe
Liverpool are beginning their pursuit of Paris Saint-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe ahead his contract expiring this summer, with Jurgen Klopp using his relationship with the France international to tempt him to Anfield, reports Sport.
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is looking to convince the 23-year-old to make a free transfer to the Santiago Bernabeu, but the forward has suggested his future is still undecided. Mbappe was the difference for PSG on Tuesday night against Madrid, netting a late winner as they took a 1-0 advantage in their Champions League knockout clash with the LaLiga leaders, though he claims to be focused on his current club for now.
Despite having gone on record to say he wanted to leave to join Madrid last summer, Mbappe is reported to be attracted to Liverpool’s project, enticed by the opportunity to create an era-defining team that can immediately win multiple major competitions over being the main piece in a rebuild.
The report adds that PSG are also preparing an astronomical offer to persuade their star man to remain at the Parc des Princes, but it’s beginning to look like a long shot to get Mbappe to stay in Paris with so many top teams circling for his signature.
– ESPN+ guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (U.S.)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only)
– Don’t have ESPN? Get instant access
09.37 GMT: LaLiga president Javier Tebas is certain that PSG’s Kylian Mbappe and Borussia Dortmund striker Erling Haaland will join Real Madrid this summer.
Mbappe, 23, is available on a free transfer in the next transfer window, while Haaland’s €75m release clause will come into effect this season as well.
“Madrid will get Mbappe and Haaland and the others [Barcelona and Juventus] are half [financially] ruined,” he said in quotes reported by Europa Press. “That Mbappe comes is great news for LaLiga.”
09.16 GMT: Manchester City’s recent $20m signing Julian Alvarez scored a hat trick in River Plate’s 4-1 league win over Patronato.
Alvarez, 22, has scored 39 goals in 97 appearances but signed a five-and-a-half-year deal with City in January and is back on loan at River until July.
“As long as it helps my team, I will be there,” Alvarez said after the game. “It’s thanks to my teammates that I score. They are the ones that provide me with assists. We work as a team.”
River coach Marcelo Gallardo praised Alvarez after the game, saying: “I don’t worry about his behaviour because he hasn’t changed beyond the fact that strong things have happened to him in recent times, such as finishing at a great level last year, then for one of the best teams in the world noticing him. A 21-year-old lad could get distracted, but since he is very focused and balanced, I am not worried about his behaviour and today he showed it. It was normal that if he did not score a goal, like last weekend, something would be said. We know these are things that are going to happen, he’s not going to score goals in every game. We know him very well and while he’s here he’s going to do things like today.”
08.30 GMT: Napoli midfielder Fabian Ruiz is not getting carried away by reports linking him with Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Fabian has a contract with the Serie A outfit until June 2023, but the former Betis star has attracted the attention of top clubs after scoring five goals and setting up three more in 20 league appearances this season.
Reports claimed the Spain international will not sign a new deal with Napoli as he aims to return to LaLiga.
But, asked about reported interest from Barca and Real Madrid, he said: “It’s always nice to be linked to big European clubs and more so if they are from Spain. I have a contract with Napoli for a further year and I’m only thinking about doing things well.”
Gab Marcotti suggests Man United should resolve their managerial situation before chasing Christopher Nkunku.
PAPER GOSSIP (by Adam Brown)
– Manchester United cooled their interest in Christopher Nkunku in January and could abandon their pursuit to sign him in favour of acquiring a No. 9, reveals Bild. The club began negotiations with RB Leipzig during the January window for the versatile 24-year-old midfielder who can also play as a forward, but the Premier League side may now look to add new talent in other positions.
– Manchester City are preparing a summer swoop for West Ham United winger Jarrod Bowen, according to Ekrem Konur. The 25-year-old’s fine form since joining the Hammers from Hull City in January 2020 has seen a number of clubs begin to enquire about his services, and he was most recently linked with Liverpool. He has contributed to 16 goals in 25 Premier League appearances this season.
– Man United midfielder Paul Pogba is open to remaining in the Premier League should he receive an offer when his contract expires in the summer, reports the Telegraph. The 28-year-old France international has been linked with PSG and Real Madrid in recent months, but United could now face the reality of losing him to a domestic rival.
– Juventus are ready to resume contract negotiations with Juan Cuadrado and Paulo Dybala, according to Calciomercato. It is reported that the Serie A club are confident of reaching a deal with both players after confirming the signings of Dusan Vlahovic and Denis Zakaria, with the two moves signaling their intent to rebuild quickly. Dybala, 28, has seen his contract saga play out since last summer, though is now into the final four months of his deal. The 33-year-old Cuadrado is also a priority for Massimiliano Allegri’s side to renew.
– Federico Bernardeschi has been offered to AC Milan, as time runs down on his contract with Juventus, reports Rudy Galetti. The 28-year-old winger currently earns €4m-a-year, though recent talks with the Bianconeri saw them look to reduce his salary. The report adds that his representatives have contacted Milan, with hopes of securing a deal in what would see him make the switch to San Siro on a free transfer.